How can we help:
- visit you if you want us to
- listen to you
- get answers to your questions
- be on your side
- support you at meetings so you can say what you want to
- safeguard your rights
- respect your wishes and privacy.
What can we help with?
- we can find information for you to help you make choices
- support you if you feel people are not treating you properly
- we can support you at meetings so you have a chance to say how you feel. If you do not want to move into a care home, we will try to make sure you get the help you need to stay at home
- help you to get the home care you want from the council
- you may not be offered the kind of help you want or enough help. You may also be asked to pay a lot for the help you get. We will try to sort out these kinds of issues.